PCCC Highlighted Resources
Welcome to the PCCC Nursing Resources LibGuide.See the complete PCCC List of all Online Resources (Medicine)
1. CINAHL Complete : Cumulative Index of Nursing and Allied Health; EBSCO. Includes full-text access to top journals, evidence-based care sheets, and continuing education.
2. Nursing Reference Center. EBSCO. provides evidence-based information for point of care / Diseases and Conditions / Skills and Procedures / Drug Info / Patient Ed / Practice Resources / Continuing Ed
3. Online Journals - These online journals can be accessed separately:
- American Journal of Nursing
- Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA)
- New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM)
Search tips for EBSCO databases
Once you have done your background research, collect the key terms and experiment with searches in different databases.
Search tips for EBSCO databases:
- Remember to click on the "Full Text" box
- Other ways to limit:, using the navigation pane on the left side of the search screen:
- By date
- By type of source: magaine, scholarly articles