About this Site
Welcome to the Engineering LibGuide at PCCC. This LibGuide contains information, links, and materials relating to engineering studies and careers. Whether you are pursusing an A.A.S. in Electronic Engineering Technology or an A.S. in Engineering Science, you will find this LibGuide useful.
At the top of this page, you will find the following tabs that you can click on:
- Announcements - Important announcements of interest to Engineering Science and Electronic Engineering Technology students.
- Internships - Contains information and links regarding engineering internships that engineering students at 2-year colleges can apply for. Most programs have application processes that start in the fall, for placement into internships in the following summer.
- Scholarships - The Engineering Department encourages interested and qualified students to consider applying for scholarships and programs offered by various organizations.
- Clubs - Information regarding PCCC's two engineering-related clubs, the Engineering/Computer Information Sciences Club and the Da Vinci Club.
- Events - Lists events both on- and off-campus that may be of interest to engineering students.
- Professional Societies - A professional engineering society is an organization for engineers of various disciplines/gender/ethnicities.
- Code of Ethics - The National Society of Professional Engineers' Code of Ethics. A professional code that outlines the rights and responsibilities of practicing engineers.
- Interesting Articles - Links to articles on the web that may interest engineering, science, and technology students.
- Jobs - Contains links to relevant jobs for engineering students.
- Archives - A place to store information regarding past events and programs.