ELS ADVISEMENT AND EARLY REGISTRATION FOR 2017 SPRING CLASSES BEGINS ON SATURDAY, APRIL 8TH
ENR 020, ENR 030 and ENR 040 students:
- Advisement in labs: April 8-April 14th
- Registration in labs: April 17th - April 22nd (Bring your current course schedules to lab.)
- Students in ENR 020/ ENW 020 12 week courses will be advised during this time in their classes.
ENR 040, and ENR 107 students
- See your ELS advisor, and then register for classes. ENR 040 students will register in the lab. ENR 107 students can register in the writing center, or they can take their form directly to the registrar.
*If you are taking ENR 020 in the 12 week session, or you are not taking a reading class this semester, you may see any full-time ELS faculty during their office hours for advisement. In addition, the writing center will be available for advisement.
Special ELS Courses
- List of Bridge and Paired Classes for fall 2017
- CDA Pathway Chart
- ENR 020 bridge to CDA-Early Childhood Education flyer
- ENR 030 and ECE 110 paired courses flyer fall 2017
- ENR 030 bridge to Allied Health flyer- fall 2017
- ENP 030-pronunciation and speaking course
- College Success Flyer- fall 2017
- ENR 040 paired course flyer- SO 101 and CIS 101 Fall 2017
- ENR 107 and ENS 106 paired courses flyer fall 2017
- ENR 107 Paired Psychology fall 2017
- ENR 107 paired with CIS 107 Fall 2017
- Paired Courses- letter to the registrar