To log in to the Tk20 Campus Wide Assessment System:
- Go to: https://pccc.tk20.com/ or use the Tk20 log in link below.
- The username will be the first initial of your first name, your full last name, and 0000 (e.g. jdoe0000).
- The initial password will be the last six digits of your PCCC ID number. You will be prompted to change it after the initial login.
- If you are having any issues logging in, please contact Jack Latona at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These planning forms can be used to record your assessment plans as a first step in preparation for you to input your assessment plans and results into the Tk20 Campus Wide Assessment System.
Administrative Assessment Group - Resources
Below you will find a resources discussed at the Administrative Assessment Group meetings. These can be used to help guide each step of your assessment. If you have any resources you would like to recommend, please email Jack Latona (email@example.com).
TK20 Quick Guides
These PDF guides will facilitate you in inputting your assessment plans and results into the Tk20 Campus Wide Assessment System. You may use the guides together with the accompanying ECHO360 module on the same topic.
1. These guides are currently being updated to reflect Tk20 interface changes. Though the screenshots might be somewhat different, but the options are identical.
2. Both faculty and administrators are using Tk20 for assessment. Therefore, always please be aware of two things when entering your assessment data as an administrator:
- Choose the correct Assessment Period of “Administrative AY 20xx-20xx” from the drop-down menu EACH time (the default one-year cycle is for the faculty)
- Enter and View By: “Activities to be Assessed”
These ECHO360 videos will walk you step by step through the process of inputting your assessment plans and results into the Tk20 Campus Wide Assessment System.
Administrative Assessment Group - Presentations
Below you will find the presentations given at Administrative Assessment Group meetings. These can be used to help guide your assessment.