Instructions for Making an Appointment
All appointments with the Writing Center must be made through our online tutoring scheduling tool, TutorTrac. To make an appointment, follow these steps:
- Go to http://tutortrac.pccc.edu
- Login using your Portal Username and Password.
- Click on Search Availability.
- Choose the Center (Writing Center).
- Choose the Section from the drop down arrow related to the assignment for which you want help. If you want help preparing to take or retake the CWE, choose CWE Help.
- Choose the Location for your appointment (Paterson, Passaic, Wanaque)
- Select your preferences for appointment Dates and Days, then click Search.
- Click on the time slot that works best for your needs.
- Click Save on the appointment window.
- Check your PCCC student email for a confirmation of your appointment and follow any instructions included.
If you have difficulty making an appointment, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Instructions for Making an Appointment
Want to print out the instructions for making an appointment? Download a PDF document that includes step-by-step instructions for scheduling an appointment with a writing tutor.
Hours of Operation
The Writing Center will open for the Fall Semester on Monday September 11th!
|9:00 AM||9:00 AM-||9:00 AM-||8:00 AM-||9:00 AM-||10:00 AM-|
|4:00 PM||6:30 PM||4:00 PM||6:30 PM||3:00 PM||3:30PM|
All Writing Center hours are subject to change. For exact availability, or to make an appointment, please visit: http://tutortrac.pccc.edu/.