Logging in for the First Time
eTutoring is only available via Windows and Mac desktops or laptops. It is not possible to access eTutoring through mobile devices.
Some users cannot access eTutoring with Google Chrome. If you know your password, but cannot log in via Chrome, try Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- To log in for the first time, go to http://etutoring.org/ and click on the red triangle that says "Login Now!"
- From the home page, you should select "Northeast eTutoring Consortium" and then "Passaic County Community College" from the dropdown menus. (If you wish to go directly to the PCCC entry page, you can bookmark the link to https://www.etutoring.org/login.cfm?institutionid=165
- When logging in for the first time, use your Campus Cruiser ID as your login (generall that will be a form of your name) and the last six digits of your Social Security number as your password. NOTE: The eTutoring site is NOT connected to the Campus Cruiser portal, so if you have changed your password in the portal, it will not automatically change for eTutoring.
- Read and accept the eTutoring Terms and Conditions by checking the "I agree to all terms and conditions" box at the bottom of the page.
- After you log in, you should change your password. Although the eTutoring site is separate from the PCCC Campus Cruiser portal, to prevent confusion, you may want to use the same login and password for both your Cruiser and eTutoring accounts.
- Click on one of the eTutoring Resources on the welcome page and you're started!