Don't forget to look in the
Once logged in to Blackboard go to the “My Institution” tab. Look in the “My Courses” box under “Open Term”. You may have to expand the Open Term menu to see it.
Blackboard Instructor Manual
Blackboard Learn 9.1
PCCC uses Blackboard Learn 9.1 Learning Management System (LMS) for all online courses. Beginning in Fall 2014, all face-to-face courses have a presence in Blackboard too.
Blackboard 9.1 Tips
Quick tips on selected topics.
- Change Author of Discussion Board Thread
- Change Course Name (then Copy)
- Change Email Address
- Copy Content from Another Course
- Course Entry Point
- Course Header or Banner
- Create Test Using Random Block of Questions from Pool
- Display Entire Discussion Thread
- Hide Rows in the Grade Center
- Manual Grade Entry
- Test Availability Exceptions
Best Practices for Online
Blackboard Suggestion Box
Go to Blackboard's Suggestion Box to make a recommendation for new features or enhancements.