Template for MLA Research Paper
It has been prepared in Microsoft Word format for an MLA style Research Paper
- Font, size: Times New Roman, 12
- Paragraph style
- MLA style Headings
- MLA style Header
- "Works Cited" page
As soon as you find your first source, add it to the "Works Cited" page.
For more on formatting, see the "Citing" tab above
NOTE: Always contact your professor for assignment requirements.
Welcome - How to start your research
Welcome to the DE 020 Research LibGuide. These web pages will walk you through the steps for gathering information for your Research Paper.
1. Develop your topic - this tab contains resources to aid you in focusing your thoughts.
2. Use the Books, and the Article / Database tabs to find resources on your topic. The Articles /Databases have been pre-selected to help with evaluating...
3. Evaluate your resources - this tab shopws you how to do this. The advantage of using these resources is that you will be provided the citation, which is important for your next step:
4. Cite your sources - this tab shows you how to create a citation if you are not using a pre-formatted citation from a database.